Centre for Anxiety, Stress and Trauma
Advancing knowledge through research, training, and consultancy
- delivered training and consultancy on anxiety, stress, and psychological trauma. This includes training on trauma-informed care, practical steps and advice, and interactive workshops.
- provided services and support to police and emergency services, participants in public inquiries, and school staff.
- designed and delivered a Refugee Nurse Support programme with NHS England to assist trained nurses relocating to the UK from refugee settings and support their wellbeing.
- mobilised the Afghan Evacuee Response to proactively screen and support people arriving from Afghanistan into North West London following the evacuation of Kabul in 2021.
- undertaken research with a focus on improving practice, including the NIHR-funded MILL Study.
*Learn more about our projects and what CAST offers*
This site is currently under construction. Please come back later for more content.
CAST is established at CNWL NHS Foundation Trust
If you have a question or would like to work with CAST email us at email@example.com